Thursday, April 9, 2009

My testimony of Youth Rally2008 in Mt.Vernon, AL

I know that youth rally has come and gone and its on its way again. I'm gonna give yall an update on that Sunday morning service. It was also a great service. Bro. T. R. preach another amazing message. Throughout this Youth Rally I know a lot of people, young and old, were touched.
Here are a few pics:




I can't testify for everyone but I can surly testify for myself.
God really did some great things for me during this youth rally. I had been battling a situation for several years, something personal and very hurtful. I had been letting the devil build on the hurt and pain that I couldn't let go of. It had me in a place that I didn't even realize I was in. But through Bro. T. R. God moved for me and healed my heart and made the pain go away. I can tell you, that it has felt like 200 pounds has been lifted off my heart. I don't have hateful or hurtful feelings toward that situation anymore. I praise God for all he did through those services no one will ever know what it did for me. I know others were touched but that old saying is true "Can't nobody tell it like I can what He's done for me" So if you want to share your testimony, please leave it on the comments and I will make sure it post.
I'm gonna keep posting but it will be updated stuff. Praying
Blessings on everyone. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment